come in and practice yoga – develope your yoga practice
• New Vinyasa Krama Yoga „teach what suits the individual learner“ – Krishnamacharya
• Beginners & restarting practitioners open classes and courses, as well Workshops – Special offer
Workshop for Beginners & restarting practitioners from 13.th till 15th. and 27.th-29.th of march
• Info day Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in Vienna 28. March and 11. & 25th. of April
• Ashtanga Intensive Classes from 11.-15th. of April and from 10.-14.th of October
• Introduction to the second series of Ashtanga Yoga from 24. th till 26th of April
• “Atme die Berge” from 21.-till 25.th of May Yoga in the hotel “Hirt” (Bad Gastein)
• Holiday and Yoga Retreat for beginning and advanced Practitioners in Triopetra, Crete Greece from 15th .till -22.th of August
• Manju P. Jois Teacher Training Workshop from 17. – 21.th of October
• Second Series (intermediate Series) with Manju P. Jois October 22
Ashtanga Yoga Vienna studios of the classes are located in the seventh district of Vienna (1070 Vienna – Neubau).
Teaching language: German and English
In the Ashtanga Yoga beginners’ courses and workshops we will focus on the very basics of the Ashtanga Method: Vinyasa – the synchronizing of breath and movement and Tristhana i.e. the unity of breath, movement and focus. Body postures (Asana), breathing exercises (Pranayama), Meditation and Chanting will be learned and exercised jointly when we practice the first Series of Ashtanga Yoga.
Ashtanga Yoga can be learned and practiced by all persons regardless of age, body shape or fitness level. The Ashtanga Yoga courses and workshops provide a good and solid and individualized introduction to Ashtanga Yoga. The exercises (Krama Yoga also known as „Yoga therapy“ ) can be are added and varied according to the needs of the participants. This ensures that beginners as well as more advanced practitioners are well supported in their development of self-practice – the cornerstone of the „Mysore Style“Ashtanga Yoga practice.
Monday: 17.30 – 18.50h Neubaugasse 12-14/2/14, 1070 Vienna
Wednesday: 19.30 – 20.50h Neubaugasse 12-14/2/14, 1070 Vienna
Friday: 19.15 – 20.35h Lindengasse 28/6, 1070 Vienna
Sunday: 10.30 – 12.00h Neubaugasse 12-14/2/14, 1070 Vienna
Course Price (10 Weeks): 150Euro / 130 Euro*
Friday, 13.03.- Sunday, 15.03. 2015
Friday, 27.03.- Sunday, 19.03. 2015
Friday 19.00 – 20.45 h, Saturday 9.00 – 12.0.0 h, Sunday 9.00 – 12.00 h
Place: Ashtanga Yoga Vienna – Neubaugasse 12-14/2/14. 1070 Vienna.
Workshop Price: 70 Euro / 60 Euro*.
*reduced Prices for students and unemployed.